Visual Arts Brampton is pleased to announce its spring and summer lineup of art programs. From beginners to experienced artists, we offer a range of classes and workshops for all ages to explore in a fun and supportive studio environment. Working with experienced artists and instructors, students will learn their medium of choice though demonstration, exploration, and creation.
Programs for Adults
Programs for Kids & Teens
- Art Exploration for Ages 6-8 Weekly Art Classes
- Art FUNdamentals for Ages 9-12 Weekly Art Classes
- Art Refined for Ages 13-18 Weekly Art Classes
- Full Day Summer Camp
- PA Day Camp, Monday, June 10
- Introduction to Life Drawing for Teens New
We recommend you register for your chosen program at least two weeks in advance of the start date.