Our family paint nights are a fun-filled evening for the entire family! Featuring art that is specifically designed for all skill levels, learn how to create a painting step-by-step from start to finish. Get the whole family together and spend some time creating memories together. Family members will finish the evening with their own unique painting.
Please note children must be accompanied by a participating adult.
Date: Saturday Evening - July 25, 2020
Time: 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Price: $15 for one parent and child, $5 for each additional family member
Materials: Additional Purchase Required - See Materials List
Skill Level: All Skill Levels
Special Note: This workshop is online. Students will need access to a computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet and have downloaded the Zoom app before class begins.
Students will need to provide for each participant:
- Acrylic or craft paints in the following colours:
- Bright Yellow
- Mid or Dark Blue
- One dark colour such as Green, Brown, Purple or Blue
- 7x9" canvas or a similar size (board or stretched canvas) or sketchbook paper
- Masking tape (if using sketchbook paper)
- Medium (Approximately 1/4")
- Small (Approximately 1/8")
- Water Container (Old yogurt container, cup, etc.)
- Palette (Container lid, paper plate, etc.)
- Palette Knives (Plastic knife, another brush, popsicle stick)
- Paper Towels
- Newspaper (To protect working area)