Our easy, step-by-step, instructor led paint nights are for everyone - even if you've never painted in your life! We want to show you that anyone can paint -- and have fun while doing it!
Join us for an evening of artistic exploration as one of our instructors leads you through an acrylic painting from start to finish. All you need to do is enjoy the creative journey.
This paint night will take you through the process to create a whimsical harvest owl painting.
Details & Registration
Date: Saturday Evening - May 30, 2020
Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Price: $15 per person
Materials: Additional Purchase Required - See Materials List
Skill Level: Beginner
Special Note: This workshop is online. Students will need access to a computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet and have downloaded the Zoom app before class begins.
Registration is now closed.
Students will need to provide:
- Acrylic paints in the following colours:
- Brown (Burnt Umber)
- Green (Hooker's Green)
- Titanium White
- Blue (Phthalo)
- Red (Crimson)
- Yellow (Primary Yellow)
- Note: If you do not have the specific colours, any variety of reds, blues, greens, and yellows will work.
- 8x10" canvas or a similar size (board or stretched canvas)
- Large (Approximately 3")
- Medium (Approximately 1")
- Small (Approximately 3/4")
- Water Container (Old yogurt container, cup, etc.)
- Palette (Container lid, paper plate, etc.)
- Palette Knives (Plastic knife, another brush, popsicle stick)
- Paper Towels
- Pencil and Paper