Spring Into Art!
In our full-day March Break Camp, students will make art, play and be inspired through all sorts of artful activities designed to develop creativity and imagination. Students will paint, draw, make prints, play games and do all sorts of creative crafts.
Students will take home two different spring-inspired artworks daily – all skill levels are welcome!
All art and other supplies are provided.
Ages: 6-12 Years
Dates: Daily March 11 to 15, 2019
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Extended Care Options:
- Morning 8:00am - 9:00am - $25
- Evening 4:00pm - 5:30pm - $45
- Morning & Evening - $60
Skill Level: Beginners
Registration Deadline: Monday March 4, 2019
- 8:00am - 9:00am - Morning Extended Care
- 9:00am - 9:15am - Settling in: Free drawing time, or themed-related colouring pages
- 9:15am - 10:45am - Create first artwork of the day: Painting, drawing, printmaking or mixed media
- 10:45am - 11:00am - Clean-up and break: Stretch, snack, and socialize in the studio
- 11:00am - 12:00pm - Art-related activity / craft
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm - Clean-up and lunch in the studio
- 12:30pm - 2:00pm - Create second artwork of the day: Painting, drawing, printmaking or mixed media
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm - Art related activity / craft
- 3:30pm - 4:00pm - Tidy up, stretch, free activity, snack and socialize in the studio
- 4:00pm - End of camp day / parent pick-up
- 4:00pm - 5:30pm Evening Extended Care
WHAT TO BRING
Students should bring with them:
- A sketchbook
- A water bottle, two light nut-free snacks, and a lunch
- Students should "dress for a mess" - many of the art supplies used may not wash out
- Optional: Students can bring a favourite game, activity or book to use during breaks. No Fidget Spinners please.
About the Instructor
I have been making art for as long as I have been able to hold a pencil and I love to work with different mediums. Artmaking is pure happiness and I want my students to nurture their own creative voice and find their own brand of joy. I offer art workshops for budding and practiced artists of all ages and abilities at my home studio and other locations. My workshops are available both in English and French. You can find me at Art Just for Me.
How to Register
To enroll multiple students, add each student to the shopping cart separately.
Advanced registration is recommended for camps. Registration closes Saturday March 4, 2019.
For assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Register Online with PayPal
PayPal is an easy and secure way to pay online with your credit card. A PayPal account is not required.
March Break Camp - $220