Our traditional Open Studio Sessions have moved outdoors for the summer months!
Open Studio En Plein Air Sessions are perfect for setting aside some dedicated time every week to get out of the house, work on projects and enjoy the beautiful weather outdoors with fellow artists. Chat, share tips and tricks of the trade and leave feeling encouraged.
Sessions are capped at a maximum of 8 participants in order to adhere with outdoor gathering limits.
There is no formal instruction provided during these sessions.
New: We ask that all participants register in advance for our studio sessions by noon the day before.
Details & Registration
- Tuesday June 22, 2021 4 Spaces Left
- Tuesday June 29, 2021 5 Spaces Left
- Tuesday July 6, 2021 5 Spaces Left
- Tuesday July 13, 2021 7 Spaces Left
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Price: $5 per session
Location: Steeles Park (Located behind our Studio) - View a map for parking and directions to access the park.
Materials: Not Included
Skill Level: All Skill Levels
Participants are asked to maintain physical distancing of two meters from each other at all times. Face masks are not required outdoors when physical distancing, but are encouraged. Any access to indoor spaces will require the use of a face mask as per the City of Brampton by-law. Please see our COVID-19 Policies & Procedures for more information.
We ask participants bring the following:
- A camping chair or stool to sit on
- A drawing board, easel or pochade box
- Art materials (pencils, paint, brushes etc.)
- A container for water/brush cleanup
- A cart or bag to carry your materials
- Comfort items: Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, drinking water, bug spray
We will provide:
- Drawing boards with clips
- Water to fill your own container
- Washroom facilities inside the studio
If there is a high probability of rain, a cancellation email will be sent to anyone registered as far in advance as possible. Registration fees will carry over to the next available date.